Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentin'e's Day Is Still Approaching!

I know I already wrote about how I feel about Valentine's Day and Romance, so this is not going to be a repeat. I don't know how many people even care about the commercialization of romance and all that. It was just something I need to say, partly for myself, partly for my adult children and partly for anyone who might feel the same way I do.

This time I'm hoping someone will comment about what things they like to get for Valentine's Day. Do you like traditional gifts such as jewelry, chocolates, or flowers? Maybe you like something a bit less traditional such as bowling balls, kitchen appliances or personalized towels? Do you like mushy cards? Or are you the kind who loves those funny and irreverent ones?

I want to hear about it! Give me your comments - clean ones please, the kids might be reading.

Thanks for bringing your view to the sidecar this time!
Wendy
SHOUT OUT! SHOUT OUT! SHOUT OUT!
Here's a shout out to a wonderful etsy.com artist, H2Oworks! This artist does Fine Art, Digital Photography, ACEOs, Greeting Cards, Photo Cards, Mini Note Cards, and Tags. Also from this shop you will find Graphic Design Services. Beautiful work and a friendly artist! The shop address is www.H2Oworks.etsy.com

1 comment:

Chris said...

For me, the most important thing is to be surprised. It can be something little or non-traditional. Maybe it's the kid in me, but I love a surprise.