Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I really, really want a Vacation!

As I wrote just a few days ago, the open road is calling!!!!! Hubby and I just can't decide where we want to go this year. Besides that, our summer is already filling up with family and friends wanting us for one thing or another! UGH!!! There is a stage musical called Pump Boys and Dinettes. It has a song in it that really says how I feel...

I need a vacation
like nobody's business
I need a vacation
from more of the same old thing

I could go on, but even now I might get in trouble!!! Its such a great song. Well, it was really a great show too. Anyway, gas prices are up, hotel prices are up, food prices are up, get what I mean? Still we just want to get on that motorcycle and RIDE!

To change the subject, I've work overtime at trying to make a sale in my Etsy shop, but nothing seems to work. I participate in the threads, I visit other blogs, I blog here, I'm a member of a team, I'm current redoing my photos for my items, I've been buried on Buried Treasure and I joined their website and I try to participate. I don't know what else to do. I either have to give it up soon and figure that my jewelry just isn't that good or find some other strategy. Either way, its not gonna be fun. If anyone wants to comment on my shop site, this one or my jewelry, I'd be happy to hear from you. Honest critiques welcome, no bashing please. I don't think that helps anyone.

Here's a picture of a necklace I relisted yesterday with new pictures, with black and white backgrounds:



Thanks for stopping by!
Wendy

1 comment:

Lacy R. said...

Don't get dicouraged! Etsy just takes time. Love the necklace. Blue is the best color!