Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've opened a new booth!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've opened a booth at Bonanzle! Check out my booth window above just under my Etsy Mini. You can click on one of the pictures or the title on the window itself to be taken to Bonanzle. I hope you'll check out my little booth!

Just to let you know, I won't be leaving Etsy!!! At Bonanzle I can sell my handmade items, but I can also sell some other items from around the house such as books, knick knacks, collectibles, and whatevers that I would have sold on Ebay in the past. On Bonanzle you can sell without a lot of hoops and whistles and fees.

I hope you will check out my Bonanzle Booth, but don't forget to visit me at my Etsy shop. That's where you'll find most of my handmade jewelry, along with the occasional bookmarks, Hang-Its, keychains and bear bells that I make. That's where I'll be doing most of my selling because my real love is working with my hands!

See you soon!
Wendy

No comments: