Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Today I have been working on some smaller projects that I want to finish up with before time catches up with me. I made two zipper pulls and 2 pairs of earrings to donate to a fellow etsian's class reunion. They have a small budget for their 10th reunion and she asked for some help. I was afraid if I left this too long, it would be time to send them and I wouldn't have finished the items yet!! I hate it when I feel rushed, don't you?

I was also working on some earrings to put in the shop. I was trying to get inspired with some new design. I wasn't inspired, so I worked on an old design that hasn't been in the shop yet. I suppose that's better than nothing coming out my brain!!

I also put together some genealogy pages, family group sheets, descendant charts and the like, to send off to a cousin. He found some old family documents in an album of family pictures that no one wanted. He took the pictures to rescue them from oblivion and there were the documents with names and dates that had been missing from the family genealogy!! He's going to photograph the documents for me and I just sent him my most recent update of information. If anyone out there is interested in family history, you know how addiction it can be to chase your ancestors!!

I want to head over to etsy for a little while today. I'm on 2 BnR's and I like to spend time in the promotional and marketing threads getting to know my fellow etsians. I'm also going to see if I can figure out how to add anything else to this blog to make it interesting!

Please stop by again!
Wendy

No comments: