Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Friday, July 11, 2008

It has been so hot here in Colorado! I know its hot all over, so I shouldn't whine! We don't have air conditioning. We really only NEED it for about 2 or 3 weeks out of the year. The rest of the time fans, carefully opening and closing doors and blinds during the day works very well. We also have an attic fan aka whole house fan. Today I wish I had air conditioning!! I can't seem to cope. I can't stay focused. Anyone else out there have that problem?


I did manage to add 2 new pieces to my etsy shop!! I added a pair of earrings and a necklace. They actually match, but I'm selling them separately. I am giving a $5.00 discount, though if you buy them together!!


Green Aventurine and Emerald Swarovski Earrings

by Sidewing Creations
Green Aventurine and Emerald Swarovski Necklace, full view
by Sidewing Creations

Green Aventurine and Emerald Swarovski Necklace, close-up

by Sidewing Creations

I really enjoyed making these 2 pieces. I started with the necklace. Anyone who has visited my shop know that I love working with Swarovski Crystal beads. I found the gemstone beads on my last shopping trip to refill my stock. I think these pale gemstones, Aventurine its called, looks great with the Emerald Bicone Swarovski Crystals. The sterling silver beads just seemed to add a nice accent to the colors. Once I finished the necklace, I knew I had to make a pair of earrings!

I decided to sell them separately, because many people today are really into earrings, but not necessarily into the matching necklace. On the other hand, when I do sell sets, I usually give a price break, so I am giving a price break to anyone who buys these two pieces together. I hope someone finds them as beautiful as I do! That's the problem with artists and parents, we never when our "babies" are truly beautiful or people are just being polite!!!!!!!

Please scroll to the bottom to see a few more items in my shop or click on my banner to go to my shop directly!

I'd love for you to visit!!

Wendy

No comments: