Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blogs, Etsy.com, My Shop Sale, Geocaching

Today I've been visiting other blogs that are written by my fellow etsy.com shop owners. There are a lot of them out there!! Someone posted a thread in the etsy forums about being new to blogging and sharing blog sites. Since I don't get a whole lot of traffic, I thought it might be a good idea to share my site and look at some of the other's sites. It would be impossible to look at ALL of the ones that got listed, but I did look at quite a few. I added some of them to my list here and I added two new shops to my list of Favorite Etsy Shops. I hope you will check out both my blog list and my Etsy Shop list.

The blogs I have chosen are all different, though many are related to etsy.com shop owners, they offer insights into business, crafts, personal thoughts, etc. Also, not all of the blogs are from etsy.com shop owners so you might find other interesting things to read about.

The shops I have chosen for my favorites list include those I have bought from and those I have not. They include etsy.com shop owners who have been helpful, unusually friendly and kind, carry a product that I find interesting or unique or are a shop that I have bought from and find to be a dependable owner with a quality product.

Currently I am having an END OF AUGUST SALE!!! All items that are on sale are listed in my sale section with their sale price. Original prices are listed within the description area. The sale ENDS at MIDNIGHT August 31, 2008. At that time the prices will return to their original amounts. SO DON'T WAIT!! HURRY IN!!

On an all together different subject, tomorrow hubby and I are heading out for a drive to the mountains. I think we will head up Mt. Evans and maybe picnic at Echo Lake before or after our trip up depending on what time we get started. NO, we are not hiking. My Lupus prevents too much strenuous activity at this time. We will be driving all the way to the top of the big Fourteener. For those who don't know, Mt. Evans rises to 14,000 feet and is one of several peaks that do in Colorado, which are known as the Fourteeners. Echo Lake is near the entrance road to the top and a picturesque place for walking, hiking and picnicking. We plan to do some geocaching on our way there. I have checked the geocaching.com site yet to see what is in the Mt. Evans/Echo Lake area yet, but there is sure to be something. We are looking forward to a nice quiet and peaceful day together!

Don't forget to check out the sale in my shop!

Thanks for stopping by!
Wendy

No comments: