Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sale In My Shop, Family News, Shout Out

Friday, my daughter turned 23 years old! When did that happen? Her husband of one year decided to throw her a birthday party because last year her birthday was kind of a "dud". His family never really celebrates birthdays and ours makes a big thing out of them. Her birthday fell right after their wedding and honeymoon. Even after being around us for a couple of years before they married, I guess he just didn't realize how important it was to her. This year he went all out! Only he turned it into a kids party with everything in a pink princess theme, napkins, streamers, tablecloth, paper plates, cups, etc. He couldn't surprise her completely, but he did surprise her with the decorations and he managed to get her best friend there. They haven't seen each other in six months due to work and college schedules. Any men reading this, he made such a hit with her, I can't even put it in words. She was so happy that he took the time and caring to put together a fun and funny birthday for her. It meant a lot to her.

As for my shop, I'm having an END OF AUGUST SALE! It Ends Midnight August 31, 2008! All Items in the Sale Will Return To Their Original Prices!! I currently have 11 items On Sale, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and sets. All are 20% off or more!!!!!! Don't Miss Out!!!!!

!!!!! SHOUT OUT !!!!!
for Goshen Girl
I haven't done a SHOUT OUT for awhile. I'd like to do a SHOUT OUT for a great etsy.com seller, Goshen Girl! She is a seller of handmade jewelry, lanyard badge holders, scrunchies, vintage items and she also carries hand tied flies by Cory. Her shop is at http://www.goshengirl.etsy.com/ What I really like about Goshen Girl outside of her shop, which is terrific, is her generosity to her fellow etsians. Goshen Girl started and runs a Promotion Thread on etsy that is a BNR (Buy and Replace) that is very active and friendly. I believe it stays active and friendly because she herself set the tone for it. Along with the BNR thread, she trys to acquire Treasury Slots to promote those who are on the thread! Goshen Girl is active, friendly and has a great shop! Why not check it out?
Thanks for Stopping By!
Wendy

1 comment:

Debra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope your daughter had a great b-day. My daughter just turned 11 on the 26th. They grow up to fast.