Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Friday, August 15, 2008

Company is Gone and Now its back to My Etsy.com Shop!

My company left today. Love them as I do, it was time to get my house back! It is so much quieter!!!! I must be getting old or something. I used to love the hustle and bustle of having lots of people around me, but not any more! Now I like the peace and quiet of just a few people.

That being said, it is time to get back to my etsy shop!! What a disappointment to find that in the last week I've had few visits and no sales! =( I have been more active on the blogs and more active on the etsy.com threads. I've been promoting my jewelry and my shop here. I think most of my pieces are good works. I hope that doesn't sound too self promoting. I like my own work. There are pieces that I have made that I am not satisfied with and I'm sure that I will always make some that turn out that way.

I believe that jewelry making is an art and as such, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see art sometimes and can't understand why others like it and I see art sometimes and find it extremely beautifully when others don't. Whether or not I sit at a canvass choosing paint colors or at my table choosing beads, just how each flow together on canvass or jewelry wire makes no difference. Jewelry is my art. Jewelry is my form of expression. I truly hope when you see my jewelry pieces, you will understand the joy it brings me to create it and in return, I hope it will bring you joy.

Thanks for stopping by!
Wendy

No comments: