Thanks For Stopping By!

Sidewing Creations Bonanza Booth

The Hunger Site

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A short note to update

The heat has finally let up and it is raining!!!!!!! It is a comfortable 80 degrees. So glad to get back to normal temps and be able to live and work normally again.

It all happened with good timing for this household. We have unexpected company arriving Friday and Sunday. Two cousins and a brother arrive first and then my son's girlfriend arrives Sunday. We'll have a houseful for a few days. It should be fun and exhausting. I just hope that it doesn't cause my Lupus to flare up!

I guess I won't be writing much for the next week or two, but at least you will know why. Please post a hello if you drop in. Check out my favorite blog sites and etsy shops if you can. There are also links to my shop by click on the banner at the top or the mini pictures at the bottom. I'll be back as soon as I can to tell you all the news about the family, geocaching, Lupus, and who is doing great at etsy.com!

Thanks for stopping by!
Wendy

No comments: